Wednesday 25 January 2012

Printshop Work

I know I haven't posted for a while, but as promised I am uploading some of my previous work. These are screen prints from the print workshop induction I took part in. 
I experimented with pattern and composition as well as printing onto different surfaces. 




I like this one because it has depth to it and the circles vary in colour. The circles start to form images where they overlap.

I cut out a stencil of a leaf to overlay onto the patterned surface that I made.


I also used the leaf stencil to screen print with.


Printed onto hardboard.

Graph paper.

Grey felt.

And a black T-shirt


I liked the T-shirt. I kept printing over images until it was a bit messy, and I thought the phrase at the bottom was very fiting.


... Its late now, so I'll post more tomorrow : )

No comments:

Post a Comment